Saturday, July 07, 2007
Yay yesterday was good.
RG won bahas! :D GOOD JOB BAHAS-ers. Sheila called to reveal the news when we were on the escalator, separated. Bad timing but ended up squealing and jumping anyway. Saw Tas. Moo said she silau. xD

(I see cute little boy sitting on his dad's shoulders outside. weakness.)

Had RHD prac before that!:)Now instead of this kicking part we have this swimming part. xD I'll upload the video later. I needs to find 306's yahoo group. :\

WE WORE GREEN OKAY!


Snail:)



Baik ah Raffles! :D




Went to TM/Century Square.During lunch at Foodculture, I brought up the topic of how I hate daging berbabat and we started talking about how babats were lemaks and imagine kuah lemak with babats bobbing on top. And chendol with santan & BABATS which was so gross. Okaylah my fault but I still hate babats. Oooh then started talking about bulu ketiak and why they dont grow straight and we were imagining all sorta things. Laughed like shiiiiiit. There was this barrier wall thing between us and this group of normal malay kids. Us=weird. Them=Normal. One of them kept turning back and looking at us like apa ajer. xD Then in the toilet I found out double chins are hereditary so I cant like exercise to get rid off it! :O Haha I love batchmates.

Iqah had a nosebleed which looked like she was leaking strawberry sauce so while she & Abu were at the sink, Syah Diy & I were camwhoring in the mom's room! Dam cosy okay! Can gossip gossip. I think the mom's room is cool. I bet people thought we were weird. 3 rg girls in the mom's room.

Went to Toys R Us to get my cousin's birthday present which they helped pick out. Feather Boa and Make-Your-Own-Mermaid Kit. :) We found out we hyperventilate more over toys then we do over clothes. Yeah, we're still kids at heart. I love toys I miss toys I want toys. Kids nowadays are damn lucky. ): Tak fair!

Yay so that was 070707. Now I have tons of things to do so adios amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007