Wednesday, August 08, 2007



















I LOVE AND MISS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS/TEACHERS VERY MUCH AND YESTERDAY WAS SUPER AWESOME. PRPS's National Day celebration beat Rgs's one. Omg the celebration at school was the merepekest shit. I wanted to throw my hands in the air and scream WHY AM I HERE! Yesterday the mamas realised we should have just sleptover at moo's and skipped school the next day. Alamaaaaaak.
Anyway, teachers still remembers and I was being quite stupid going around pointing and saying I remember him/her! but it felt so good to see so many people again. Saw Soleha, Aishah, Syamimi, Amirah, Fadhil, Yann Rong, some other names I cannot remember, Cikgu Salina!, Mr Shahizan (who is secretly jealous I grew HAHA cannot call me pri 3 makcik anymore), Mr Y (I would do anything to be in my prps uniform and get scolded by him for low socks or something) & so many other teachers. Oh I saw the cleaner who smiled & Ms Lim (our beloved principal who we always timed for her infamous speeches) & our juniors! Our lovely cute juniors who are freaking huge btw. ): ): I remembered touching this girl's cheek when I was in p6 and she was sitting in front of me yesterday and I felt so BIG. Oooooh the memoriesss.
Disco Mamas were being retarded as usual, dancing to the older national songs and screaming our lungs out. The kids were freaked out, seriously. Haha we missed a few parts of the show to go around the school and camwhore and reminisce. We had this really girly screamy hug jump when all four of us met at first. Woowoooh I love you besties. And I miss prps. Very much indeed.
My mum just repeated Have you done your homework 4 times. Cut it out Ibu! Okay now she's singing Beautiful Girls. Ibu ni.......









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007