Thursday, August 23, 2007
then come the little things;


It's thursday night already, and there's only English SA left. I pretty much screwed up my SAs but I'm sick of caring. (Maybe I never really cared in the first place) But omg I am relieved! :) I still hate school, mind you, but these past few weeks have been hell and I'm glad the term's gonna be over. I remember thinking end of Term 2 you gotta be a better student zaff, you gotta be more disciplined! Well lookie here, Term 3 was worse. I got worse. 2007 has got to be the worst academic year so far. Ohwells, all this shall go at the back of my mind for now. Tired ah.



AFIQAH BTE ZANIAL, feast your eyes on.....


I just bit into this coffee flavoured one. Super good. Dunkin's got competition. If got competition, I can be judge man. :) Ayah came home carrying the donut box with this sememek smile like he just hit gold x) Thing is, Munchy Donuts is in front of Tas's school AND TAS NEVER TOLD ME HOW GOOD IT WAS. Tasneem Musyira I thought you were supposed to be my best friend! Heehee.


Anyway, Ive been eating loads of doughtnuts. Bought 4 from Missy Donut today with Iqah & Roy(They bought boxes of doughnuts so Im not that bad okay!) and had 2 the day before with Sheila. And Ive got 12 better-tasting ones right here in my house! Izza would say how to! xD (I miss Izza!) If I had a hot body and exercised regularly it would be legal to eat this much doughnuts but I have/do neither so that makes me a fat greey pantat. Im gonna have a sugar russsshhhhhh.


Oh Aida, Steph & I made a song during history-social studies-math. Yes we didn't listen in any of those classes (we rarely do) but the song's so sweet and mushyyyy it made our hearts go THUMPTHUMPTHUMP. It's just a jumble of lyrics from diff songs. We took turns to write. It's so weird at the start but it gets mushier and mushier aaaand by the 2nd side we were thinking of guys singing the song on guitar for us xD Such girly girls we are!


Oooooh and we realised guys write nicer songs about girls than girls do about guys and that's why our lyrics are like, directed at girls. HAHA not lesbian la. If Aida was here I'd give her one of my looks. Okay anyway, sometimes Im so proud to be a girl, really. No not sometimes, just I have those moments when Im plain glad Im not a guy. Haha, btw I missed you Steph!


I love Ryan Cabrera! :) His songs are all so nice and meaningful and it's all written by him. And he plays the guitar. I like.


When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have
one more shot

Aida Moo & me were trying hard to remember his lyrics during RS. Syabas Moo!


True, acoustic :) So nice.



Saturday's gonna be action-packed. Flag Day, Hairspray with Sixers, Bugis with Iqah, Cableskiing date with Sis. Hmm how to fit! I'm looking forward to all of those, haha maybe flag day not so but still, I get to do it with fun people. Then Sunday morning tuition, madrasah, family kenduri. Next Friday Disco Mamas' Day In chez moi then Saturday Aida Iqah Moo Filz & me (& of course the rest) are off to Selangor! :D


Excited.



Okay goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007