Sunday, August 26, 2007
(Warning: This post may contain fangirling and itchiness so you might get annoyed)


It's gonna be midnight soon but I gotta blog I gotta because....


YESTERDAY WAS FREAKING AWESOME!



I declare yesterday Itchy Day. Too bad Moo didnt bring her Mopiko eh Moo? You needed it when you saw Mister Old School! (You should have seen moo hyperventilate) (And when my knees buckled under the sight of Mr Skateboard who didnt donate but was still hot up close) (But Mister Old School lagi panas ah he looked Latino according to Esther, the 3 of us stopped specially for him but he went the other way)


1. Hairspray! :D :D :D


Omg you gotta watch it! If you dont watch it, youre losing out on the most feel-good dance movie ever! It's not some cheesy musical like HSM (which I still watch heehee), it's really niiiiiiiice!



The cast was absolutely great! I always thought Zac Efron was cute but too normal jocky type but ZAC IS DAMN HOT. DAMN HOT I SAY. His fringe! And now Im watching Hairspray interviews on Youtube and Zac looks ohmygod fabulous. :D And watching him dance and sing and wink. Damn sexy! I usually dont swoon over Zac but I did during Hairspray.


Butbutbut my absolute favourite would be Seaweed! (They dont have much interviews with Elijah Kelley!): Oh and he was in Take the Lead!) I crush Seaweed ohmygawdddd. He's the best la! He can dance really really really really well, with all the cool moves and slides. And when he kissed Amanda Bynes I wanted to faint with with with SOMETHING. (Cant think of a word) It was so romantic and cool and cool and cool. Seaweed rocks I love Seaweed Seaweed should have more interviews on Youtube! HE DANCES SUPER WELL OKAY SUPER WELL! Made my heart go thumpthumpthump.


Amanda Bynes was so chio and so cute and I loved her hair, I didnt know she could sing, Michelle Pfeiffer and Brittany Snow were chio bitches xD, Queen Latifah was da bomb, Christpher Walken was sucha funny old man & John Travolta was awesome :D



Nikki Blonsky! is so pro and she's pretty! She's sucha good dancer and I just watched this video where she kissed Zac woah man anyway Nikki should be on more movies, she's super talented that girl!



The dancers were damn pro and I wish I could dance like them. I wanna live in the 60s and have big hair! The song&dance items were very nice, I loved them.



After the movie Boey, Aida, Iqah, Nora, Dew, Weesian & me went to take pictures with the huge fake hairspray tin outside the cinema! We were damn noisy during the movie btw, swooning loudly like noone's business and clapping our hands. One whole row of us screaming like little idiots. Then, we found out we were divided into two teams, Team Zac & Team Seaweed. I was on Team Seaweed la of course (: Ohyeah we were noisy while taking photos too, hmm such lack of situational awareness. But very good company indeed (:







Please please watch it, so worth the 9.50.






2. Cableskiing! :) :) :)





AHHHHHH Cableskiing is the best, I shall come (Pause: Im watching Without Love clip and Im shaking in my seat. Omg Zac's hair!!!) to East Coast with Siska every month and we will master kneeboarding then move on to wakeboarding them move on to the cool stunts! Ceh, but that's our goal, bestfriend & me. :D


My arms are so damn weak now, it aches like hell but it's a good achy feeling! Cableskiing is so cool, it shall be my favourite sport, for now. Heheh and I dont even take part in sports. It looks okay but it's damn hard, I fell with my wakeboard IN FRONT OF PEOPLE around 7 times. Then I changed to the kneeboard and I got as far as the first bend but I couldnt master turning so that shall be my aim next time! I was so annoyed I couldnt turn because I was concentrating and pulling the rope as hard as I could but I still ended up overturning and swallowing huge gulps of seawater.


And and and! The people who do it are so pro. I watch them openmouthed in awe like I wanna do that and it was really humiliating to fall in front of them but they were nice (: Btw, all of them are hot and caucasian :D Theyve all got hot bodies and and hot legs beneath their board shorts! Itchyitchyitchy.

Look at him look! Haha thank god my mum didnt catch me taking this picture, she'd kill me. But I think she heard Sis & I mutter so hot so hot excitedly quite a few times. Oh btw, this guy speaks french. FRENCH. My mata terbeliak when he uttered those french words to his brother. *inserts dreamy smile. He's damn pro, he rides a wakeboard with shoes not the slip-ons which means he's really pro. And he's a teenager, a teenager.Sis: Omg I cant do this. This is baaaaad. Ive got a boyfrienddddd. (Looks at hot people, then looks away painfully)

Me: I can (:


Toldyou it was Itchy Day.


I was sad when the hour was up but then Sis & I went to bathe and the toilet had this open shower concept which was really cool yknow. Could hear the music pumping outside clearly and there was noone else in the toilet. And! there were like plants popping from outside and stuff so it was nice. The toiet was beside a bushy area or something. We took full advantage of open shower and started dancing to the music and stuff. I love my bestfriend :D


We didnt want to change undies so we just put on our clean shirts over our wet boardshorts and wet undermajigs. My mum would have scolded me if Sis didnt do it too. Haha then we walked barefooted all the way to the eating place and had really good satay & kwayteow & nasigoreng. The man thought we mandi hujan but noooooo :D Walking barefooted all wet and nice smelling on bare pavement with the taste of saltwater stuck in your throat watching my parents hold hands up ahead and talking to your bestfriend is a nice feeling. I liked that feeling. After dinner we walked again down the row of lampposts and tried taking emo pictures but the camera failed on us so we ended up not taking the picture we had so painstakingly planned to look near-cool. Wanted to sleepover but her dad didnt let so maybe next time!


Next Cableskiing date: Sept Hols. I can't wait :)



OKAY NOW IT'S ALMOST ONE THERE'S SCHOOL TMR WHY OH WHY CANT I JUST STAY HOME MEMORISING HAIRSPRAY SONGS BUT I GOTTA GO GOODNIGHT.




PS. I'll try posting clips from Hairspray tmr! :D






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007