Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Orale was horrible, the worst orale in the the history of orales! But the examiner was super nice, he looks like Mr Bean so I felt a sense of comfort. My grammar was gross and I mumbled through some of the words. I had to restart my summary cause I was lifting. He even said "Zafirah zafirah" with his hands all. He was so nice I want him next year! I was surprised he didnt puke with disgust at my lack of sensible french words. I sighed alot and gave him a pathetic smile at the end like silently saying sorry for being such a disgrace to the language! Heh. My french is in serious trouble which I think I can fix but maybe next year la. I'll just mug enough to pass the final this year.
I WANT TO GO TO FRANCE AND SPEAK FRENCH FLUENTLY AND HAVE A SEXY FRENCH ACCENT LIKE THOSE FRENCH GIRLS HEHE AND BE ABLE TO HAVE A CASUAL CONVERSATION WITH A FRENCH NATIVE.
French people were so eeeyur last time! Like Louis XVI.
Examiner: Est-ce que tu pense Singapour est dangereux? (SOMETHING LIKE THAT)
Me: Uhhhh oui....non....oui....non.....NON. Mais (but).... mais....mais.....okay nvm NON.
*he looks at me sympathetically
TSK.
That over, besok puasa! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007