Monday, October 08, 2007
2 MORE PAPERS TO GO IM SO EXCITED IM SURE I WONT BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON MALAY AND MATH BUT WTH! IM MADLY EXCITED MAD I TELL YOU. I LOVE THE MINUTE THE TEACHERS SAY PUT YOUR PENS DOWN BECAUSE THAT MARKS THE END OF THAT SUBJECT AND I CAN STRIKE IT OFF MY LIST OF EXAMS. CAN YOU BELIEVE IM 3 DAYS AWAY FROM TOTAL FREEDOM AND THE ABILITY TO DO WHATEVER I LIKE (except pon school everyday that one cannot la) AND ENJOY RAYA AND EAT ALOT AND GO OUT AND SPEND RAYA MONEY AND SLEEP AND STASH AWAY ALL THE DUMB BOOKS THAT HAVE TORTURED ME THIS WHOLE YEAR. (:


Sometimes when you have nothing to do! you go on youtube and watch stuff youve watched so many times before and that means wasting your time (which could be spent memorising peribahasas) doing sometime so unproductive. but actually! unproductive things give us me the most pleasure so I shall continue doing this till I realise the danger of my situation.

Heeheehee, today Syah Liy Diy Moo & I went on a long bus ride to Chuachukang and took the mrt to jurong then changed train to ride along the long long long stretch of green to our eastern abodesss. All because it was raining in orchard. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007