Wednesday, October 31, 2007
BIOLOGY:
Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: Right

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A: No! But I always wanted to say "one time, I got ______this removed from my body" Quite cool right!

Q : A heavy item you last lifted?
A: Dunno.

Q: Have you ever been unconscious?
A: Never. Is it fun? Heh

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A: Not really. I'd worry so much I wouldnt ever be the same.

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A: I like alot of names but I'm happy with mine(:

Q: What color looks best on you?
A: TAK TAU.

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A: Yeah tissue mostly.

Q: Have you ever saved someone's life?
A: I wish. I hope to?

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A: Last time Siska & me got quite carried away surfing in Bali then we went to the area with the skull sign and we drifted really far away and the current was really strong and her hands slipped away from mine and we swallowed loads of seawater then my father came diving in with all his clothes to save us :D

DUMBOLOGY :
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: No pockets.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite a good movie?
A: Havent watched that damn.

Q: How many flip flops do you own?
A: 2 pairs

Q: What would you be when you grow up?
A: Explorer. I want to all around the world and explore unknown places and record my whole experience :D But explorers dont get paid do they. Or maybe a chef. yum.

LASTOLOGY:
Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Moo!

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Hanis!

Q : Person you hugged?
A: Sixuan. I was hugging her to stop myself from falling (we went iceskating) but we fell anyway.

01. Have you ever really cried your heart out?
Yes.

02. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.

03. Have you ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
Yes.

04 . Do you cry when you get an injury?
If really really painful ah.

HAPPY SECTION:

01. Are you a happy person?
I suppose, but I'm not alwaaaaaays happy.

02 . What makes you happy?
Family&Friends :)

04. Is being happy overrated?
Naw.

05. Can music make you happy?
Yup. Music can change my mood!

LOVE SECTION:

01. How many times have you had your heart broken?
Broken is pretty strong. So no siree. Hurt's more like it.

02. Anyone besides your friends/family ever said they loved you?
No.

03 . Have you ever told someone you loved them?
Yes.

RELATIONSHIP SECTION:
01. Single?
Yeah baby.

02. Are you happy with it?
Not sure about that.

04. Do you have feelings for anyone?
ooooooh MAYBEH, MAYBEH NOT. *chuckles

HATE SECTION:
01. Who do you actually hate?
Dunno.

02. Have you ever made a hit list?
Yeah!

03. Are you a mean bully?
I don't bully people okay! Eh I bully Roy alot. Ohman sorry roy!

05. Have you ever been on a hit list?
Cannot be la! Haha.

EVER:
[x] ridden in a taxi
[ ] jumped a ramp on a bike hahahahahhaha i cant ride a bike
[x] been used
[ ] been fired
[ ] fired a real gun i want to!
[ ] celebrated New Year's in Times Square or Disney World i'd love to!
[ ] gone on a blind date
[ ] celebrated Mardi-Gras in New Orleans
[x] been to Europe
[x] been to Australia
[ ] been to Hawaii
[ ] played Clue
[x ] had a sleepover
[x] gone ice-skating
[ ] had your tonsils out
[ ] have/had a TRUCK
[ ] driven a car
[ ] totaled a car


CURRENTLY WEARING:

01. Clothes?
My pjs which says wishing you a pleasant night. I like my pjs. It's blue and grey.

02. Shorts?
No.

03. Shoes?
No.

04. Underwear?
Y'think??

05. Necklace?
Why would I wear a necklace at night? Ceh maybe some people do.

HAVE YOU EVER:

01. Hugged someone?
Loads.

02. Been on the phone until the sun came up?
Nope.

03. Put a song on repeat for more than an hour?
Uhhuh.

LASTS:

01. Last person you talked to in person?
Moo.

02. Person you last talked to online?
I'm talking to Tas & Iqah & Bimbo.

03. Person you talked to on the phone?
Hanis. Eh you asked me this before.

04. Person you talked to on text?
Hanis.

05. Person who made you laugh?
I dont rmb the last person that made me laugh but maybe moo cause I was in the mrt with her and you just have to laugh when you're with the mooster. I rmb laughing aloooot during iceskating till I lost balance.

06. Person you messaged over Friendster?
I don't do friendster messages heehee

07. Last time you took a shower?
Half an hour ago.

OTHER :
01. What kind of shampoo do u use?
Herbal essence.

02. Do you get along with your parents?
Yup.

03. Do you have mental breakdowns?
Yes.

CURRENT :
01. Current Mood: Fine.
02. Current hair: Untied and curly and messy and I want a haircut.
03. Current Thing You Ought To Be Doing Right Now? : Nothing.
04. Current Windows open?: Radioblogclub, youtube, blogger.

So long never do meme. (:

So anyway, UGLY is the new swear word. I shall not say it nor think it, be it directed to other people or myself. Especially myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007