Saturday, October 27, 2007
Today's Ayah's birthday! I haven't gotten him something and although it's not compulsory to get him something I feel I should get him something because I've been such a bad bad daughter. I've been a bad bad everything this year.

Anyway batchraya turned out to be really really really fun cause I've got the best batchmates ever, my batchmates own yours (: We jalan raya in sch u how rayaspirited is that but we did it togetherrrr. Mr Mat's was so funny sheila teared. We revealed quite alot at that house x) Then gossip girl fans watched gossip girl at Filz's. THAT EPISODE WAS AWESOME I LOVE DAN!
Second day was more interesting! because Abu's sister resembles her too much and we named Syah's new scietific ball-like thingy after a certain person close to Syah's heart :D Then we met Hanah! & her adorable little brother Aiman! We had really good food at Iqah's (your mum rocks ah iqah!) and we watched cerita hantu which got us screaming and rather freaked but Syah's parents sent us home thank you syah's parents!

Yesterday my head throbbed like DONGDONGDONG. Syah&Diy&I still went for angklung cause we are turning over our new dauns and I miss playing angklung anyway. Anyway I felt like my head was detached from my brain (does that make sense no it doesnt) and I was really wooooozy. Maybe it's because of all the late nights and laughing and sheila screaming into my ear during the cerita hantu and the exhaustion of post-school raya. On thursday we raya-ed after interclass games okay! Which was really tiring cause we played rugby and no pe lesson was as tiring as that match we played although it lasted for 10 min only.

Speaking of interclass games, 306 rocked rugby (: We wanted to play more games but no time. We didnt even practise like the other classes did but I'd say we did mighty fiiiine. It was funny we kept shouting and pausing to see if there was an echo. I love 306 loads loads loads, we so power (:

Okay now I gotta get a cake for ayah toodledoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007