Friday, November 02, 2007
1. Today marked the last day of being sec3.
2. Today wasn't fun and last days of schools are supposed to be fun.
3. Today I had angklung till 3.30 even though school ended way earlier.
4. Today made me realise even more that I do not want to grow up, I do not want to be Sec4 & I do not want to go to RJ!
5. Today I felt a dot or maybe a few dots of affection for the school xD Even after all that shit, maybe I do love the freaking school deep deep deep deep deep down (gotta dig dig dig). Or maybe it's just Unite. Heh that cheer always gets to me. Whatever it is, I'd miss rg super duperly because I dread jc ):
6. Today me filz syah diy sang Since Youve Been Gone with penuh expression next to the sewing room. Heehee.
7. Today I had tuition straight after angklung and we did math and it was horrible. I am back to hating math. Talk about FRESH STARTS AND NEW DAUNS MAN.
8. Today my tuition teacher claimed that malay pineapple tarts beat chinese pineapple tarts (shes chinese) and ate 6 of our sujees!
9. Today I decided not to jalan raya.
10. Today is Friday and yesterday was thursday so where is gossip girl episode 7???


):
[Edit]
Taken from Diy's blog.
<<
'zaff says:
i forgot to add we saw the hottest bunch ofguys
diy- says:
i'll add that

Hahaa. They were walking around far east, spreading the heat.
I'll make that highlight of the day, aside from singing kelly clarkson at the top of our emo lungs outside above the koi pond. >>
Hoho yes yes that was was funny & apparently moo saw them too but she wasnt with us so she smsed me. Girlies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007